Warp includes a number of themes (out-of-box) and also supports setting custom themes.
- 1.Navigating to the top-right section of the Warp window
- 2.Clicking the kebab-menu to open the drop-down menu
- 3.Clicking on
Settings > Appearance
- 4.Clicking the Custom Themes (shaded) box
- 5.Upon selecting a theme, Warp's appearance will update accordingly.
- 6.Press the checkmark to save the selection, or the X to revert.
Note: This setting persists i.e. Warp will open with the same settings in the next session.
Changing Themes Demo
Warp supports synchronizing your theme with the OS’s light and dark themes. To enable this:
- 1.Open the
Settings > Appearancedialog.
- 2.Click the toggle "Sync with OS".
- 3.You will then be able to select a specific theme for when the OS is in light mode and dark mode.
By default, Warp ships with these themes:
- Warp Dark
- Warp Light
- Solarized Dark
- Solarized Light
- Gruvbox Dark
- Gruvbox Light
- Jellyfish (custom background)
- Koi (custom background)
- Leafy (custom background)
- Marble (custom background)
- Pink City (custom background)
- Snowy (custom background)
- Dark City (custom background)
- Red Rock (custom background)
- Cyber Wave (custom background)
- Willow Dream (gradient)
- Fancy Dracula (gradient)