Files, Links, & Scripts
Warp supports opening files, folders, and URL links that are within Blocks. Multiple URL protocols are supported e.g.
file, etc. Warp opens web links directly in your default browser.
Warp can open
.commandand Unix Executable files from the finder directly.
- 1.After hovering over a link, open it directly by holding down
CMDwhile clicking it.
- 2.Clicking a link normally will open a clickable tooltip that says “Open File/Folder/Link”.
- 3.Right-clicking a link will open a context menu that supports copying the absolute file path or url to the clipboard.
Note: Configure the default editor to open files by navigating to
Settings > Features > Choose an editor to open file links.
- 1.Find a .command or Shell script you'd like to open in Finder.
- 2.Right-click and open the script with Warp.
Note: Make sure the file has the appropriate executable permissions before you can run it in Warp. (eg
chmod +x script.command)
Warp parses relative and absolute file paths. Warp also tries to capture line and column numbers attached to the file path, supported formats include:
file_name, line: line_num, column: column_num
file_name, line: line_num, in
Files & Links Demo